As much as half of the energy used in your home goes to heating and cooling. So making smart decisions about your home or business' heating and air conditioning system can have a big effect on your utility bills - and your comfort.
- All-in-one systems
- Two different energy sources for flexibility and savings
- Efficient and Flexible Energy System
- ULTIMATE Triumph ® 4YCZ6 Gas/Electric System
- ULTIMATE Heritage ® 4WCZ6 Heat Pump System
- Allegiance ® 4TCY4 All-In-One Air Conditioner
- Heritage Hybrid Comfort Systems
- ULTIMATE Heritage HybridT 4DCZ6 Comfort System
- PREMIUM Heritage HybridT Comfort System 4DCY4
- For More Information Contact Us Toll Free At 1.877.872.4777
Our rooftop units are convenient for space and function. There are simple and easy to install and can easily replace or integrate into an existing system as needed.
The advantages and benefits of a rooftop unit include:
- Clean and quiet
- Easy to maintain
- Secure location for your system
- Ambient cooling and heating year-round
Packaged Rooftop Units Do It All
High Energy Performance. Rooftop units are equipped with a variety of additional controls for precise temperature control and reduced energy use. Couple this with the fact that they're available in excellent SEER and AFUE ratings, and you're looking at an all-in-one system that can help keep costs down.
Air Quality Advantages. With the right additions (humidistat), a rooftop system can also offer humidity control. Pair the right air filtration system with an air sterilizer you will have healthy, clean, fresh air in your home or place of business.
Security. Though the topic is a bit unpleasant, there's something to be said for the added security of a rooftop unit. Systems located that high up and with minimal ground level access help keep these costly investments safe from vandalism and accidents.
Space-Saving. The entire system is housed on the rooftop and in a single place, saving you space that could otherwise be taken up by the indoor portion of a standard heating or cooling system. With this system, you can optimize your indoor space for leisure, storage, work, etc.